Labor relations and employment matters are incredibly important. If you are being mistreated by an employer or workplace, or fired because of discrimination, you can take legal action to protect yourself. Contact the Law Offices of Alex McCann. You should feel in charge of your life. Hiring an experienced employment lawyer helps you take control. They can help you determine if you have a case and the best path forward for legal action.
Employment & Labor Relations are Vitally Important
The legal system is sometimes overly complicated. This is why it’s important to determine the facts of your case and if it constitutes discrimination. Examining the details Alex McCann and associates can inform you of your rights in this situation. Get the most beneficial outcome with qualified employment legal expertise.
Maine Employment Law Services Include:
Whistleblower Retaliation, Discrimination and Harassment
– Were fired because you blew the whistle on your employer or were mistreated as a result of holding them accountable to workers’ rights and legal regulations in the industry? You may have a strong case and should examine the details with labor relations and employment legal experts.
Disability Discrimination and Harassment
– Do you believe an employer dismissed you because of a disability? Sit down with the Law Offices of Alex McCann and see if you may be eligible for a legal remedy.
ADA, Human Rights Act, Maine EDEA
– American Disabilities Act, and other laws and regulations, protect the rights of the disabled and are supposed to ensure that they have access to all areas required by their job. This includes personal care on the job site. If you have issues with your employer around these laws, reach out and see if you have a case instead of wondering forever.
Medical Leave Discrimination, FMLA
– If you needed to leave your job for medical reasons and were replaced or fired for it, you may be eligible for legal remedy.
Discrimination in Maine
– Employment & labor relations in Maine are important to protect. Do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Alex McCann to find out if you are being treated unfairly and can do something about it!