There are number of different scenarios in this complicated world where having a Maine law firm on your side would be necessary or at least beneficial. There are some law firms that specialize in specific areas of the law. Fairly so, it would be practically impossible for one law firm to know the ins and outs of every area of law. This Maine law firm, Cope Law Firm specializes in bankruptcy, small business law and commercial litigation.
The Cope Law Firm has been fighting for the people of Maine since 1979. They have been dealing with corporations, limited liability companies, estate planning, real estate, bankruptcy, transactions, litigation’s and disputes. No matter if you’re just in an individual or if your a business entity, if you have tough financial problems or if you’re in need of advice Cope Law Firm can help. They have over 35 years of experience behind them and have gathered the knowledge necessary to help you find a solution for your problem or concern.
When you choose to hire this Maine law firm you will have the benefits of their 35 years plus experience. They are very familiar with the workings of the Maine legal system, and know how to get the results your entitled to. They’re standing at the ready, eager to help whether or not your case makes it litigation, or if there is a deal reached outside of court. The experts at this Maine law firm don’t take every case that comes across their desk. They will take the time to review your case and make sure that their a good fit for you. If you have found yourself dealing with bankruptcy, small business law or commercial litigation, take the time to call the Cope Law Firm today.
Fighting to get results for you
When you come to the Cope Law Firm for legal assistance, you get the benefit of my:
- Experienced counsel — I have spent more than 35 years helping clients in all manner of legal issues. I am thoroughly familiar with the workings of the legal system and how to get you the results your entitled to.
- Tenacious service — I am ready to handle your situation regardless of whether your case goes to litigation or a deal can be done outside of court. I study your case thoroughly to find the best plan of representation, and then I aggressively pursue results that work for you.
- Effective judgment — I don’t take every case that I am presented. I make sure that we are the right match for each other before we embark on a journey through the legal process. My clients are important to me, and I only take your case when I know I can help.
- Personal attention — I personally handle your matter.
Areas of practice
At the Cope Law Firm, I handle cases for clients throughout Southern Maine regarding:
- Bankruptcy — We help individuals and families put in place bankruptcy plans to secure their financial future.
- Business law — My business law services enable companies to get up and running again.
- Commercial litigation — I fight for the rights of businesses involved in commercial litigation.
Contact skilled small business lawyers and bankruptcy lawyers in Maine
If you need help with a business, financial or personal matter, call the Cope Law Firm today at 207-772-7491, or contact my office online to schedule an initial consultation.