The IRS tax debts can be very overwhelming and troubling to deal with but if you hire a Maine tax attorney to represent you, then you will be able to tackle your tax debts and be able to get a fresh start. James D. Wade is a Maine tax attorney that will take the time to guide you through the process of handling your IRS tax debt and explain in careful detail what to expect. Some services as a Maine tax attorney are …
- Audit representation before the IRS or Maine Revenue;
- Relief from IRS liens, wage garnishments and levies;
- Preparing an Offer in compromise or other payment plans;
- Representation before the IRS Appeals Division;
- Preparing unfiled tax returns;
- Filing bankruptcy to discharge stale tax debts;
- Innocent spouse relief;
- Representation regarding assessment of the Trust Fund Penalty; and
- Representation in US Tax Court.
As you can see, IRS representation covers a wide variety of situations. Like a doctor, A Maine Tax Attorney who understands how the IRS and Maine Revenue operates can proscribe the appropriate medicine to bring you back to financial health. James D. Wade’s goal is to give you a new start and to free your worry about your tax debts. He will work on your behalf to try and find common sense and cost-effective solutions for your problems. To learn more, visit at www.jdwadelaw.com!